- 2 Medium sized tomatoes
- 2 Bell peppers
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 2 1/2 cups of soya
- 5 tbsps of ketchup
- 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 8 leaves of shadon beni
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped finely
- 4 pimento peppers chopped
- 1 tsp of salt
- Boil 4 cups of water, pour into a bowl and place the soya chunks. Cover with a cloth and set aside for 15 mins.
- When the soya chunks have swollen, strain and squeeze out the excess water.
- Add in the shadon beni, garlic, cajun seasoning,paprika, salt and set aside.
- In a medium sized pot, place two tbsp of oil, when this is heated up throw in 5 tbsps of ketchup and tomatoes. Let this fry together for between 3-5 mins.
- Add in onions, carrots, bell peppers and pimentos and fry well together.
- Add in seasoned soya chunks and mix together. Let this cook for approx 5 mins.
- Add in 1 cup of water, cover and let this cook for between 5-10 mins.
- Remove from heat and serve!
Please free feel to leave your feedback or let us know what you will like us to try!!!! #trinikitchensnaps