Let’s Get Baking!
2 Cups of Chocolate: I used both Milk and Semi Sweet
1/2 Cup of Butter
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder
1 tsp of instant coffee
1 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of sea salt granules (optional)
Let’s get to Mixing!
- Firstly place the butter and chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl over a pan of water on the stove, and stir until the chocolate chips have fully melted.
- Remove the chocolate and butter from the heat when the chocolate is fully melted, set this aside to cool a little
- Mix together the sugar and eggs. Beat until the mixture doubles the size.
- Pour in the chocolate, mix together and then slowly add in all the dry ingredients (except the sea salt)
- Place in the refrigerator for approximately one hour until the batter has stiffened and is easy to scoop out.
- Preheat the oven for 350F.
- Using ice cream scoops, scoop out the batter onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Before placing into the oven you can sprinkle sea salt granules at the top, this step is optional depending on your preference.
- Bake for approximately 10-15mins. Let cool and then remove from pan!
- Enjoy! Dont forget to tag us on social media if you try our recipes! #trinikitchensnaps